TRUSTe offers a broad range of solutions to help businesses manage all aspects of data privacy management. From consulting to help define your privacy strategy, to privacy assessments and certifications, to our SaaS platform with modules to address a range of compliance needs.
Manage all phases of privacy maturity
- Privacy Consulting SolutionsEnhance your privacy program with strategic planning, PIA process development, and risk assessments.
- Privacy Assessments & CertificationsBenchmark compliance vs. regulatory requirements and best practices – GDPR, Privacy Shield, FIPPs, & more.
- Compliance Controls & Monitoring ToolsManage ongoing privacy compliance – DAA / EDAA, Cookie Directive, tracker monitoring, & more.
TRUSTe Data Privacy Management Platform
The TRUSTe Platform represents a significant technological advancement in Data Privacy Management (DPM). The platform enables users to take control of a complete set of technology-driven solutions for managing a wide variety of privacy challenges.
The platform builds upon a foundation of over 15 years of privacy experience and unique combination of technology, process and expertise to offer the industry’s first end-to-end data privacy management solution.
The Software-as-a-Solution (SaaS) approach to Data Privacy Management not only facilitates secure, on-demand access to a comprehensive set leading privacy solutions, SaaS delivery also enables quicker onboarding and scale for users. No software download or hardware installation is required, and only pay for the solutions you need.
Expedite the delivery and improve the quality of the end-to-end assessment process. You can systematically discover how data is collected and handled throughout your organization. Conduct a comprehensive online review of enterprise data privacy management practices against applicable policies and regulations.
Quickly see where and why your practices do not align with regulations and policies, and the path of remediation. The workflow management features will help you organize, execute and report on your entire privacy program with unprecedented ease and accuracy.Learn More »
EU Cookie Consent Manager
Provide the leading EU Cookie Directive solution designed for legal, privacy, marketing, IT, information security, and compliance professionals within enterprise brands, publishers and website operators.
A consumer-friendly customizable user interface enables informed consent regarding the collection and use of personal information. You get an easy-to-use self-service portal for reporting and maintenance of consent manager tools.Learn More »
Ads Compliance Manager
Ensure OBA compliance with the leading advertising privacy solution approved by global self-regulatory bodies (DAA, EDAA, DAAC) for desktop and mobile. Ads Compliance Manager helps you reach audiences across all devices regardless of platform or cookie/non-cookie environments.
You’ll provide advertisers with valuable consumer interests in order to deliver privacy-safe, relevant ads, while protecting your brand by eliminating privacy risks through clear notice and choiceLearn More »
A comprehensive discovery solution that uncovers all tracking technologies on your website [cookies, flash cookies (LSO’s), web beacons, pixel tags]. You’ll see the entire chain of tracker source, type and location are exposed.
You also get scoring and an evaluation of tracker third party tracker severity using a proprietary algorithm calculating its Privacy Sensitivity Index.
From within the portal you can directly manage your list of approved vendors and be alerted immediately to unauthorized tracking via email and a dashboard alert.Learn More »
Dispute Resolution Manager
Depend on the top dispute resolution solution provider to facilitate consumers’ privacy complaints through an online submission mechanism. Dispute Resolution Manager helps mitigate unintentional violations that may accompany web page updates or new initiatives.
You get an important, online alternative for consumers to escalate privacy complaints which may otherwise be directed toward regulatory bodies such as the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) in the US or the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).Learn More »
The TRUSTe Privacy Consulting Group spans the globe with experienced consultants located across the US, Europe and Asia, delivering privacy consulting services to meet client-specific needs in the following key areas:
- Privacy Discovery Workshop. Help facilitate discussions and build privacy awareness at your company with a half to full-day workshop delivered by our privacy consultants on-site at your location. Topics include GDPR Readiness, Executive Briefings on the State of Privacy, Building a Privacy Governance Program, and others.
- Strategic Priorities Assessment. Develop a roadmap for immediate next steps and long-range privacy planning. TRUSTe will assess your core business processes, platforms and systems against current privacy best practices, emerging trends and applicable regulations to assist your privacy leadership team in establishing five to seven (5-7) strategic priorities and a roadmap for implementation.
- Data Discovery & Classification. Provide a clearer picture of privacy risk exposure in the organization with a data flow analysis and a findings report classifying the customer and employee personal data by type, purposes for collection, uses, associated risk levels, risk factors, and areas of particular privacy-oriented legal or regulatory concern.
- Privacy Risk Assessment. Understand privacy risks around specific business units, product launches, global expansions, mergers and acquisitions, or an identified topic or business need. Our team has extensive privacy risk assessment experience with International Data Transfers (US / EU / Asia), HIPAA, HR Data, Consumer Products & Privacy by Design, GDPR, Marketing (CAN-SPAM/CASL), Info Security (SOC2, ISO 27001), M&A, Vendor Management, and other areas.
- PIA Program Development. The Privacy Impact Assessment is an established method to identify and mitigate privacy risks at the beginning and throughout the development lifecycle of a program or system. Our team can help you in setting up and implementing a PIA process, provide customized assessment templates, deliver training, and equip your in-house team with a sustainable PIA program to embed privacy best practices in your business.
- Assessment Manager Managed Services. For companies that have robust in-house privacy assessment operations and want to further optimize, our Privacy Consulting Group can support you in implementing our SaaS-based Assessment Manager platform to quickly streamline your privacy assessment process and provide you with a dashboard view at the tactical level (i.e., privacy workflow status) and at the Board-level with an enterprise view of privacy risk and mitigation.
Privacy Assessments and Certifications
TRUSTe can help you benchmark your compliance against a wide range of privacy standards – EU-US Privacy Shield Customer and HR Data, APEC, COPPA, FIPPs, GAPP, OECD, CalOPPA, EDAA, and many more. You have the option of a privacy assessment, which includes a review of your privacy practices along with a detailed findings report and recommended changes – or a full privacy certification where we work with you to ensure all required changes are made and give you access to the globally recognized TRUSTe Privacy Seal.
TRUSTe Privacy Professionals
TRUSTe Privacy Services are delivered by our Privacy Consultants and Privacy Services Managers, a team of recognized data privacy experts with significant experience conducting privacy assessments. Our team has a unique hybrid background of privacy, technology, business process, and project management experience. All are CIPP trained or certified, many have law degrees, and have hands-on experience working for a wide range of companies including Adobe, American Express, Citrix, Comcast, HSBC Bank, IBM, Kimberly-Clark, Microsoft, Pfizer, and many more.
Our privacy team leverages nearly 20 years experience delivering data privacy management solutions for thousands of global brands along with our comprehensive technology platform. We also have key regulatory relationships and are a leading provider of privacy services supporting regulatory and self-regulatory compliance programs for a wide range of agencies including APEC, DOC, DAA, EDAA, and FTC.