TRUSTe Privacy Dispute Resolution Service
TRUSTe Privacy Dispute Resolution helps facilitate consumers’ privacy complaints through an online submission mechanism and is included with all TRUSTe privacy certification products and Privacy Shield solutions. It can also be purchased separately.
TRUSTe Dispute Resolution meets the new requirements outlined in the EU US Privacy Shield Privacy Principles and provides the following benefits:
- Gives your customers confidence that you are committed to their privacy
- Helps mitigate unintentional privacy violations that may accompany web page updates or new initiatives
- Gives you a trusted advisor in determining the best way to turn unhappy customers into happy customers.
- Provides an important alternative for consumers to escalating privacy complaints which may otherwise be directed toward regulatory bodies such as the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) in the US or the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Note – If you want to file a privacy dispute, visit Resolve a Privacy Dispute.
Dispute Resolution Purchase Options
Dispute Resolution is available standalone as well as packaged with our Privacy Shield guided assessment and validation offerings.
|Dispute Resolution *|
|Privacy Feedback Button|
|Comprehensive Assessment: Customer and / or HR Data|
|Searchable Audit Trail|
|DOC Registration Assistance|
|TRUSTe Privacy Seal|
|TRUSTe Letter of Attestation|
|TRUSTe Third-party Verification Listing for DOC|
* Dispute Resolution (DR) is only included with Customer Data solutions. DPAs must provide DR for HR Data related inquiries.
If you want to explore our comprehensive Privacy Shield compliance solutions, check out EU-US Privacy Shield Assessment and Verification.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION FEATURES
Dispute ResolutionTRUSTe provides a third-party dispute resolution service, which helps you efficiently manage privacy inquiries from customers, and addresses the dispute handling requirements of the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework.
TRUSTe solutions are based on a unique combination of privacy expertise, proven processes, and innovative technology – explore the TRUSTe Advantage:
What Our Customers Say
TRUSTe powers privacy compliance and risk management for over 1,000 companies around the world.
For additional resources, please visit our resource center.