The TRUSTe Website Monitoring Service is a proven solution used by enterprise class, Fortune 1000 customers to monitor and control data collection across their digital assets.
TRUSTe supplies highly actionable data that is scalable, user friendly, cost-effective and relevant to all business models. In addition to gaining valuable insight into the tracking activity across all corporate domains to more effectively manage your business, the Website Monitoring Service supports your corporate governance initiatives and compliance with:
- EU Cookie Directive
- Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
- California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
- Comprehensive Discovery
- All Tracking technologies are uncovered [cookies, flash cookies (LSO's), web beacons, pixel tags]
- The entire chain of tracker source, type and location are exposed; full "daisy chain"
- Scoring and evaluation of tracker severity of third parties using a proprietary algorithm calculating its Privacy Sensitivity Index (PSI)
- Vendor Management & Alerting
- Manage your list of approved vendors direct via the customer portal
- Be alerted immediately to unauthorized tracking via email and in the customer portal
- Performance Analysis
- Identify which third parties are negatively impacting website performance
Website Monitoring is available as a module within our Data Privacy Management (DPM) Platform or can be delivered to you through our DPM Services team.
The Data Privacy Management Platform is the comprehensive, cloud-based technology infrastructure with a comprehensive set of privacy management capabilities.
The DPM Platform is a collaborative and cost-effective resource for managing brand protection, building trust, and maintaining compliance.
For more information, visit TRUSTe Data Privacy Management Platform.